Thursday, August 17, 2006

The film crew are coming back

It's all happening too quickly now. The production team are coming back tomorrow to film me and the garden properly for the programme. The brief is to walk round, talk about the garden and try to look like a gardener. I'm so glad I tidied the garden yesterday as we've had the heaviest rain in the last two years here this afternoon.

I'm worried about making a path now - anything permanent, cheap and child-safe will do. I called Reaseheath College and struck lucky. Ian Bennison, the hard landscaping instructor, can see me first thing tomorrow before the film crew get here, for a one hour instant tutorial in flag laying and building all weather, curved paths.

In the meantime the conservatory roof light has leaked in the torrential downpour, dripping all over my latest set of plans. Joy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker