Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Getting creative...

The last time I did anything 'creative' was probably in Art classes at school (a long time ago!) However, the brief for the programme stresses that they want 'creativity and innovation'.

So I've got two DIY projects on the go; making plum coloured trellis for the garage wall and creating feature edging stones with purple gravel. I'm sticking the gravel to the edging blocks I've got using PVA glue and glazing it with varnish. Despite DB's scepticism, the technique has seems to have worked a treat - it'll take a pickaxe to get them off. But whether it will work visually I really don't know.

The plum coloured slats for the trellis, stained and ready for assembly

Purple gravel blocks. I really hope they like purple as much as it says on the brief...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker