Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A few words of thanks

GOTY is not a one-person effort. A brief word of thanks is well deserved by, in no particular order:

- Hazel, for being the perfect helper (and a great daughter too).
- Ged, for solving a logistic problem by delivering a ton of paving to Tamworth in his pristine new van.
- Chris next door, who waved his magician's shopping wand and helped me choose the all important accessories right at the last minute.
- Mum, who (almost accidentally) introduced me to gardening in the first place and tracked down several plants I needed.
- Isabelle, who's idea for the purple balls I copied and for settling the debate over the colour of the fence.
- Reaseheath College, I'd never have got through the early rounds, let alone won it without the college's superb horticultural teaching.
- And finally to David, who has often endured being a short term 'garden widower', but this time had to deal with my complete mental absense at home for about 6 weeks last summer while I did nothing but think about GOTY.

Love and thanks to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker